안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hello everyone, today I'm talking about one of my bestfriend! Her name is Prescela Francis and we called her "Biby"..!
                                        She is pretty right? Emm me? err I have no idea..haha

             I;m so proud to know her.. She is really an undrestanding person..lovely..amazing..waaa keep      praise loo..hahaha..I'm serious! And miss her sooooo much! :')



GOD please always be there for her :) Kadang kadang tempat si Biby la saya meluah semua kalau saya ada masalah..Semasa study di Matriks Labuan dulu, semester 1, saya dengan dia tidak begitu rapat. haha sehinggalah, saya dengan dia selalu mencuci piring di dapur Labuan's SDA church. hahaha lucukan. Lepas tu kami selalu sama sama.. pergi mana mana mesti berkepit.

Tapi saya rasa kadang kadang, saya pernah juga kasi sakit hati dia, memang pernah. Saya selalu larang dia supaya tidak buat begini..jangan buat begitu..Saya rasa saya jahat betul. Kesian si Biby. Kalau dia lambat pergi perjumpaan, mesti saya bising marah marah. hahaha. Sory Biby. Last last time mau berpisah sudah dari KML, baru saling bermaafan dan di maafi..hahahah.. sebenarnya saya ada satu lagi geng yang paling saya rindu, c Coyo..tapi nanti saya cer pasal dia..hahahaha..

Okay sampai sini sajalah.. biby i miss you so much!
harap dapat jumpa dia lagi :)
and AY2 yang lain :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month