안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Saturday 9 July 2016

Now it is already July and I am so nervous because my younger sister will take her PT3 Final exam this year. I hope she can do well and I have to believe in her because I know she can. For my little sister, Jebvina or your very glamour name hahah @nanakjose, please do your best. Do it for yourself and the most important is that, do it for your future. Don't be naughty and please listen to our parents's advice. 


Nanak with her baju kurung sekolah


Thank you for always being there when there is nobody else. I love you so much, you have no idea, even though, you're so annoying sometimes hahahah. Looking at how much you dah growing up, makes me feel like, oh god, I'm so damn old dah. Hahaha you're turning to 15 this year and I'm turning to 22 this year. 

I want to see you happy and don't be sad whenever I'm not around because Mama always told me that you keep mentioning my name wherever you are. Hahaha. I know you miss me walaupun we always fight bagai kucing and anjing. Tak ada bezaaaa okayyy hahahahaha

Once again, goodluck Nanak! Do your best. Looking forward to balik Sabah to see you guys all again hehe. 


x

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month