안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Saturday 5 October 2013

Hye! Last year I went to the Crocker Range National Park .Its 144 kilometers from Kota Kinabalu. The Crocker Range Park is located 13 kilometers from Keningau town, approximately 25 minutes away by car.

The Crocker Range was designated to be a forest reserve in 1968. In 1984, Crocker Range Nature Park was then established in order to protect the water catchments area which was supplying clean drinking water to the West Coast and the interior of Sabah. It was renamed Taman Banjaran Crocker (Crocker Range Park) in 1996 and is managed by the Sabah Parks.

Located in the heart of Crocker Range Park, the newly developed Sabah Park’s facility which opened in February 2004 is ideal a place for meetings, camping, jungle trekking and outdoor educational activities. Among the attractions to found in the Crocker Range Park are the Rafflesia sites, trekking courses, and camping ground.
I went to this placed with my friends, Allyzarina@ Liku and my new friend Cyeka and Dora!Actually all of this photo taken by Cyeka and edited by me. Hahaha sorry cyeka for stealed your photo..hehe

                                               Welcome sign board of Crocker Range Park !

                                                 If you want to rest, just go to this cottage

                                         This is Crocker Range National Park Keningau's map.

                                   Before you enter CRNPK's office, you will see this signboard.

                                                             And this CRNPK's office!

 For the first time I saw this buliding, I tought this is "Rumah Panjang" but the truth is not. I forget what building for is this.

If I had not mistaken, this is a rent house for the travelers who come here.


And this is CRNPK's cafe. 

This what I mean CRNPK's cafe. cute right?

We found that,there is beautiful views from the top of this cafe.

After that, we going to the counter check-in. You need go to here for register. From the left, that is Liku's brother.

Okay this is little picture of us, from the left, Dora, me (agnes), and lastly, Liku. This picture taken by Cyeka.

I guess this the house breaks or rent house. IDK

This is Liku and Cyeka! photo taken by Dora.

This is myself(agnes j). witwee hahaha. photo taken by Cyeka.


From the left, me, Liku and follow by Dora!


Me and Dora. I didn't remembered what happened to Dora at this time. hahaha I mean her hand.

A model of cleanliness ! hahaha  Keep your park clean ok!

This is CRNPK's high tower. Its not that high tough. Dont worry! hehe

Me, Dora and Liku. This is from the top of  CRNPK's high tower. wuuu I'm fear of heights here!!!

Liku and Cyeka had fun above !! ee They don't fear at all.

Hahaha after we down the stairs, Liku and Cyeka jumped again. hahaha.


Okay that's all guys! I hope this post will be a useful thing to you !

note: I miss all of them here, Liku, Cyeka, Dora! I love how we laughed together ! hahaha miss you all Sumandak sumandak Keningau or more correctly, Advent advent Youth Keningau!. I love you all.! next time I will post about you all again!






Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month