안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Friday 7 April 2017

" I know there are days where you just want to completely breakdown. Days where you wonder if you can even find the strength to keep fighting because you're exhausted."


But, you keep it together. You smile and carry on like everything inside of you isn't breaking. You help each others without thinking to ask for help yourself. You don't want to seem weak. You don't want to seem like a burden. I know you're hurting :')

And I don't know what it is you're going through exactly. Maybe it's a breakup. Maybe it's work or school or a million other things. People demand a lot from you and you never let anyone down. You never disappoint them. You bust your ass to appease people who don't even say thank you. That takes strength, I know..

So here, I want to say thank you on behalf of those who don't appreciate what you do for them. I want to show my gratitude for those who don't see what you're going through. You make it look easy and that's why people don't realize how deeply you are aching right now. But I see it. Your tired eyes wonder if there's more than what you're getting right now.

Listen, my friend, I'm going to start by saying I'm proud of you for how strong you are. Strength like yours comes in silent battles, people don't know you fight. It comes in tears you either repress or no one knows you cry. It's in nights where you lay awake wondering if there is ever going to be more you.  

But trust me that unfulfilled feeling is good. It is there to show you that aren't in the right place anymore. Being uncomfortable is good. That means you are growing my dear.

Maybe where you are right now, you've excelled as much as you can and there's no place higher you can go. You should be proud of yourself for that.


" Smile, fight and carry on!"


But I need you to keep going. Keep trying. Keep working. Don't lose faith. Because it's those moments where you want to get up, and walk away, and quit, comes something rewarding. There is something on the other side of this confusion and heartbreak and sadness. You just have to get there first. 


" Just know you aren't alone. I'm with you."
  

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month