안녕하세요 아름다운 사람들

“The rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree, It rains on the umbrellas here, And on the ships at sea.

Friday 8 July 2016

" ....hai Selamat Hari Raya..Kami semua ucapkan...."

"...Indahnya sungguh di Hari Raya..Ramainya orang bersuka ria....adikku manis..Cantik bergayaa...bolehlah abang ikut bersama..."

"....Hari Raya...Genap sudah sebulan berpuasaa...Hari Ra-a-aya..Mari ramai-ramai kita ke rumah..."

Oh my god! Too many lagu raya lah hahah. I really love all of the Raya's song, especially the old ones! So, today, i know its a bit late but I just want to wish all of my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya! EID Mubarak everyone! Stay safe and eat perlahan-lahan. Hehe. Here is my shameless selfie for Raya Day hahahaha!


Yeah, a very shameless selfie haha

I have so many Muslim friends to be honest. I would like to mention their name here. Selamat Hari Raya to Muhammad Fariz, Intan Farhana, Wana Mokhtar, Lia Atika, Eldika Fariz, Tarmizi Sudin, Nana, Rozaimah, Mukhris, Nur Adzela, Nurasyikin Malihi, Siti Naqiah, Amira Alia Aminuddin, Tun Ali, Fareez, Farahin Joe, Afiqah Bahari, Afiq Moh, Anis Zuhraya, Nora Nabila, Dhirah Ibrahim, Meiki Pratama, Ucha Chatarina and so on.

I can't mention all because my jari-jemari so tired to type hahaha (p/s I'm a lazy kind of girl) hoho. Selamat Hari Raya to you guys, Maaf Zahir & Batin. Bak kata orang "Kosong-kosong ya", means that, please forgive me if I have done anything wrong. I hope our friendship will remain till the end!

Thank you so much for putting up with me until now. You guys such a sweet person! Thank you so much. I hope this Raya, you would be able to learn something in your life. It doesn't matter if its something good or bad thing but at least we all did learn something. Thank you guys for reading my blog! Love love from Poyong..<3

x

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Poyong Jose

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I have always been an achiever, be it academics or professional life or sports or any other field in my life. I believe in success through hard work and dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it. there are no short cuts’. I enjoy life to the fullest and love humor. I am a progressive thinker respect each person’s space and values.

Poyong's page viewers this month